The 2014 Annual General Meeting of Unit Owners of Metropolitan Toronto Condominium Corporation No. 615 will be held in the Party Room at 192 Jarvis Street, Toronto on Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. Registration will commence at 6:45 p.m. If a quorum is not registered by 7:30 p.m., the meeting will be adjourned.
The Agenda for the Meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Appointment of Recording Secretary and Scrutineers
3. Proof of Notice of the Meeting
4. Scrutineers Report on Attendance
5. Approval of Minutes of June 20, 2013
6. Presentation of December 31, 2013 Audited Financial Statements
7. Appointment of Auditor for the Year Ending December 31, 2014
8. Report on Collection of HST on Commercial Revenue
9. Confirmation of Board Decision to Remove Hot Tub and Repurpose Room to Gym
10. Rules, Occupants Guide & Renovations Manual Committee Report
11. Report on Replacement of Elevators
12. Report on Building Representatives/Relief Superintendents
13. Report on Ryerson Student Residence Development
14. Decorating Committee Report
15. Social Committee Report
16. Gardening Committee Report
17. Nominations and Election of Director
18. General Question and Answer Period (Limited to 20 Minutes)
19. Termination of Meeting
Barry O’Neill’s three-year position as director expires at the meeting.
If you’re interested in sitting on the Board but cannot attend the meeting, please express your desire to stand for election in writing and deliver it to the on-site management office or send it to Management Professionals Realty Limited. Should you wish to stand for election and if you will be attending the meeting, you may want to speak to the owners mentioning why they should elect you (over other candidates, if any). Each candidate will be allocated a few minutes to speak to the owners at the meeting.
The package of information will be sent by Dan to unit owners prior to the meeting.